my exercise diary

hey babes out there so I have been dieting almost a week now.Did I cheat yes-I went to a party had cake.But I just kept on going.I am back on track and even better.I have exercised last night and it was challenging.I did twenty minutes of pilates and 30 situps and 15 leg ups.I think that is the correct word for it lol.You the exercise when you lay on your stomach and press your leg upwards and hold then drop.If you know the name let me know.Anyway today my body hurts.My food intake is good , as per my dietition I must eat every 3 hours.So as not to let my blood pressure drop too low.
Food Diary for today

1 banana 5
1 g.i lean shake  10

lunch
steak 1 small potato ,1 small carrot and salad (30)

water
fruit chunks 5
 supper to come :

if you wana join my site or comment feel free love ya guys !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little more about me ...for now....