welcoming me back ....




Hi guys out there ...its been a long time....

In this past few months I got married, had a baby and so much more ....Yes that's right my boyfriend of 11 years finally popped the big question. Yes he had a little push from a beautiful little boy of whom I love dearly.

The wedding went well. I was tired past my chops. And we went on honeymoon in Langebaan. The baby was born on
22.03.2014.Yes it was the best experience of my life besides my wedding that is.

Drama yes a lot .In-laws and parents -what a flush of emotions. But God is faithful. Each day brings new challenges.

Marriage what a whirlwind of emotions wrapped into one. But love always seems to settle on the top of the pile.

Thank you Lord for your grace...
Lets get ready for some new blogs ....

x0x0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little more about me ...for now....