Hey readers .Lately my head is so full.I'm busy all the time assignments,exams approaching.Sorting out the car,getting insurance,life cover.I realise that with adding things to your life ,there is great responsibility.Guess that is the way of life.Relationship wise things are going great.Lota missing each other as my boyfriend lives far away.I can't wait to drive properly and go drive to him by myself -that's one of my new goals. We have been more loving,communicative and interacting more in our relationship.I cant say what happened but I'm doing the love dare and alota praying.Faith is increased and love is escalating.Anyway I thank God everyday that we are not where we used to be.Love is strange thing it only changes when you change.When you give more ,your spouse will react in the same way.If you kind,honest and loving.The same will be done to you.I'm not saying it comes over night but stick to it.Change your ways ,work on your bad habits and remember why you...
love is tthe best wonders of life. unexplainable but true
ReplyDelete