My weight loss promise

Yip so here it goes folks.I am starting to diet.I've decided to eat ,sleep and train healthy.I have to as I have pre -diabetes.My liver is in trouble and therefore the rapid weight gain.I admit I was eating rather badly due to being broke lately but no longer-I want to be the bigger loser.I want to be healthy and i want to look healthy too.Shoo but dam it's hard.

So guys I want you guys out there to help me.We could help each other.I know there are ladies and gentlemen struggling and striving towards goals-so here is my promise.

To eat right.To exercise at least 2 twice a week.And to never give up!

You see losing weight is easy but sticking to it is harder.It's a mental challenge rather than a physical one.Here are some motivaters. They touched me.

http://www.teambeachbody.com/gomclean

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little more about me ...for now....