I LOST 2 KG IN A WEEK

Yes guys, I have some news to report.I have lost two kilos in one week .I was so scared to get on that scale but I told myself -It's weigh in time and you need to measure your progress.Okay guys so I know everyone wants to know how I did  it.I'll tell you guys!

I followed my own strategy .

Drink water according to every 25 kg your weigh.
Eat healthy.  I Followed these type of rules
Breakfast was a special K Porridge or  GI Lean shake -(I alternated everyday so as not to get bored) or museli and low fat milk or yoghurt

Lunches
This is the trick pack in a meal
Lettuce,tomato and feta cheese
Any protein chicken,steak,or fish
Carrots or any vegatable if you want

Also remember two smacks are necessary so as not get hungry between meals.
Types of snacks
small packets of pressed fruit
An apple
A cup of soup
A banana
Biltong (A hand full only)
Any fruit really
Raisons a handful only

Supper
Would be a cooked meal
e.g. beans and steak
salad and fish /chicken
corn
Any meal prepared in a healthy way

No rice ,no sugars and no cooldrinks
Drink water chilled and or herbal teas

If you must drink juice dilute it with water
No low fat milk -dilute it with water

Try stocking up on vitamins with minerals and omega 3 alone

Exercise the killer I know
I have now tried pilates,and The Firm Tapes and also some situps and leg ups for extra ab work.

Feel free to comment or join my site
This will be my third exercise diary entry
Weight was 80 and now 78
Thanks for the read
Love yall
Shavonne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little more about me ...for now....